|(Photo courtesy of @Bmackey34)|
- Over 3,000 fans and 120 media members were in attendance, with the first fans arriving in line at the gate at 2:30 this morning.
- For Thursday's morning session, all players except rookie defensive tackle Sylvester Williams were present. After Williams signed a four-year, $7.6 million deal with the team, he made his debut in the afternoon session.
- Offensive tackle Ryan Clady (shoulder) participated in individual drills and rookie defensive end Quanterus Smith fully participated while center J.D. Walton and guard Chris Kuper sat out (the two offensive linemen were placed on the team's PUP list).
- When addressing linebacker Von Miller's suspension, quarterback Peyton Manning was gracious, noting that the team "has Von's back." Manning added that the team "will support those that are going through some adversity."
- In the secondary, the first-team defense saw Rahim Moore, Mike Adams, David Bruton and Quentin Jammer rotate in-and-out at safety. Once fully recovered from his surgery, Quinton Carter also figures to see competition at the position.
- In the fitness department, Ronnie Hillman, Knowshon Moreno and Chris Harris Jr. have all bulked up, while Demaryius Thomas looks leaner. Harris was also apparently beat several times by Wes Welker today.
- In his first player blog, Montee Ball says he calms himself down by reminding himself that "it's just football." Ball added that he felt he had a "good practice" and appreciated the fans in attendance.
- The team's next practice will be held tomorrow morning at 10:25 a.m. MT.